Guilin
Guilin (Pronounced: Gwaylin-with a question mark tone at the end) Li river/Pagotas/Reed Flute cave/noodles-food) It is so humid here that you can start to sweat just standing there-as if you are having a night sweat all of a sudden! When we first got there at 10pm we checked into our hotel and quickly went out for a walk around this pagoda and park. It was so beautiful and tranquil and lush. (We are definitely the young ones and we both said we are glad we travel like this when we are young because some of the people have a hard time getting around) At 11pm the lights immediately went off in the whole city we were in. Everything closed within 5 minutes-all the shops and lights went out and it quickly turned from a beautiful quiet walk to eery and we walked home fast!! We saw some stalagmites and statagtites cave which was ok-seen it before, but the highlight was the Li River! It was SUCH a beautiful majestic place. What makes it so lush though is the rain and humidity and heat, all of which I DON"T prefer probably because I'm not used to it. But the result of the lush beauty it makes around you is absolutely breathtaking! Randy spent the whole time on top of the boat, just like in Antarctica, and didn't even come down for lunch like I thought he wouldn't! I brought him up lunch on the deck which I think he liked that I did that.

Comments
Post a Comment